PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Problems (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2004, 20:05
teachin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was there 2002 and I have to say it was awful. They hadn't a clue. I don't know about you, but I like to have a roster that looks like it will be kind of kept to not changed literally last minute, and to expect guys to drive themselves around the country is cuckoo as they expected. Then there's the awful interiors of the jumbos. No work to keep them tidy. Bits falling off. And when crewing girl rings up to send you to RUH and then asks , "actually-where is RUH"? . Thank God I got out. Now I hear they are all sitting around doing nothing. I mean the guys there were cool and the girlies in crewing were nice, never nasty, but the level of professionalism wasn't high. And the passengers sensed this outfit were amateurs. Even the company couldn't decide what to call itself, EAL,EAC,European, EAF, whetever the mood took them. Nice uniform though for the girlies and boys.

I did find it curious when I was at EAF that an awful lot of guys left AAI to come to EAF, then they saw how awful it was and then they left. So would I be as bold to suggest they are both pretty crappy?