PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Questions about obtaining an Instrument Rating
Old 15th Mar 2004, 17:38
Bravo 99 (AJB)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi C/F

Brian at Humberside is the Base manager there and from the conversations i have had he is in aberdeen today speaking to pete Bakke the new guy that has taken over from Alan Veile at CHC in Aberdeen regarding crewing requirements

(but i could be wrong) I have also been to aberdeen the day that alans Job changed when CHC took over the european deal i think feb 4 I have emailed Pete Bakke recently

I have had a couple of enquiries regarding F I work looking in the not to distant future ( i think the last conversation this afternoon) was e-mail me in a couple of weeks so it could be looking good but i am trying to patch up the hole in the bank account at the moment so i am a little looth to travel the country on promises unless they are a little more specific.

But as in my earliar posting i will next week have bag and travel and hopefully lets see what happens

you dont happen to have any info at present of any body by chance wanting a part time full time etc F.I (r) or a charter pilot i have e-mailed phoned etc all in the BHAB book.

by the way do all companies advertise in there or is there somwhere else i can find flying schools to get contact info

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Regards
Bravo 99 (AJB)

Last edited by Bravo 99 (AJB); 15th Mar 2004 at 17:54.