PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unit Visits (for the technical interview) (Merged)
Old 15th Mar 2004, 14:06
OB1ChrisOB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

I've been given the same security issue story from HR when I rang West Drayton last week - so frustrating.

Fortunately I was lucky enough to spend a few hours at EGLC (London City) last week so much thanks to those guys in the tower. They were very accomodating and were more than happy to answer my questions about NATS, the interview process and the job.

Having seen a tower aspect, I would really like to see some area and approach, so if someone knows a good back door into West Drayton or the inpenetrable Swanwick before the end of April, I would be most pleased to hear about it.

Am I right in thinking that some of the larger airports, e.g. Manchester have approach on site?

Also, am I best to ring airport information to forward me to the tower or take the numbers for ATC out of the AIP?

Furthermore...i'm on a roll now.......(and I have read the pre-interview posts) but if anyone can reccommend reading material, charts, dvds etc.. that will help me and the others here in the interview, that would be top!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!!

Last edited by OB1ChrisOB; 15th Mar 2004 at 15:29.