PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crossair Bassersdorf Report
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2004, 08:21
TvB

please wait

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Dosé's last flight

Ettore,

name it what you want. He was not fired. It is merely a coordinated "step down" in the light of what is happening. Of course Aeropers and others were trying to kick him out of this position. I'm well aware of this. But without this investigation he would be still on the throttles, though his qualifications for flying this bird are more than doubtful. Again, in good old days where moral and ethics were high among this industry and society in general he would have been out already, shortly after Nassenwiel

In regards to MS: well that's what I mean with "clean and nice Switzerland". But maybe if a prosecutor really gets his head into all the mess of 1999 - 2001, Moritz will be called in for questioning as well and depending how many powerful "buddies" of his may or may not protect him further, they might go for him as well.

Unfortunately the prosecution only focusses on the Bassersdorf accident, not on Nassenwiel (Saab 340). - For now... Let's see when they will have sorted it out.

On the other hand I doubt that anybody in CH will really dig out the s t and go for the big shots, who tolerated the situation and are therefore as much responsible as others.

The Swiss have a problem with thruth, especially when it's not a nice one.

I'm aware of last Sonnatgszeitung and other articles, but already back in 2002 I lost my trust into the Swiss media, so what you may read there is only what the public should think. There are no knowledgable and independent investigative journalists in Heidiland, nor will they ever be printed.