PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Falcon Express - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 13th Mar 2004, 00:17
Coastrider26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For all the Falcon wannabees.

I'm not an office pilot but a plain simple line pilot. I don't mind responding questions about falcon, employment terms or whatever. But since I got a lot of PM's about Falcon I think it might be easier to clear up the most asked questions

Salary:

First officer +/- 10.000 Dhs
Captain +/- 15.000 Dhs
The UAE does not have a tax on your salary.

30 days off p/a

Route network

Dubai, Bahrain, Doha, Kuwait, Talil, Al Asad, Bagdad, Kirkuk, Rijadh en Jeddah.

Dubai is defintely the pearl of the middle east, nice apartments and party scene, booze...

People who are doing the recruiting (alphabetically)
Mustafa Ali (chief pilot)
Bevan Dods (Senior check and training captain)
Steven Sanchez (Director of operations)

If you send them an email [email protected](not sure on that address) and they don't answer..keep in might something might have wrong or the mail got lost.

The best thing is give those guys a call. I'm more then sure they'll be happy to talk to them. In regard to the previous posts they won't harras you on the interview. It's really relaxed and all they want to know what kind of person you are and if you fit in.

As far as putting CV's on top...Standard fee US$ 500,-. That's if I ever find out where they keep them

I'm more then happy to answer all the other questions, hope this helps you guys out a bit.

Hope you'll be the FNG, that's Falcon New Guy, but we call it
F
Coastrider 26 cking New Guy