PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue's lost the plot
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2004, 09:42
Klohe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Virgin Blue's lost the plot

As Josh has done, I have also sat through a VB interview and Jetstar, and have to say that as far as professionalism goes, Jetstar win hands down. The JETSTAR assessment day, you get to show a few skills such as group activities, written communication, role play, as well as a personality test. My particular interview with VB was the group session, and I found it to be very unprofessional, Card building, group activity to design an Advertisement for VB and 10 questions of how to add up 2 Beers and a packet of pringles. The VB staff had obviously had a big night out and made jokes of it, which I think was pretty unprofessional, but hey VB are looking for totally different people than JETSTAR are. Its obvious that VB recruitment staff are not trained at what they are doing, wereas Jetstar have employed professionals to do their Assessment days and that shows. But as I said VB are looking for different people than Jetstar are and that was quite clear, and hey there is nothing wrong with that!!!