PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what's happening at Azzurra?
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2004, 02:42
iceman51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GAME OVER

Skunkie:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now he has 40 days starting from 5th Feb. to rearrange things ( utopia) then petition in bakruptcy will start.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I read this as "... 5th March ..." ? Correct?

To the best of my understanding for Azzurra is now game over.

No money left anywhere (there was any money left before?), no customers, no business-plans, no banks, no ..., simply nothing.

If anybody is interested in learning more about Supermario's 7 Group Plc, please follow this link

7 Group PLC (SVG) Announcements

to learn more about Supermario's appointment as Director of 7 Group PLC and his (then) current directorship simply go here

Supermario's nomination

to discover the latest audited results of 7 Group PLC jump here

AUDITED RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31ST MAY 2002

and to find how they swapped (paid) debt with new shares (someone would argue: real money due with brand new paper money...) simply click here (pls pay attention to the wording of the last period)

Issue of shares and options over shares

and, finally, the latest known (to me) address in London (Soho district) of 7 Group PLC:

7 Group plc,
52/54 Broadwick Street,
London, W1V 1FF
Tel: 02074394444

that is here:

http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichel...-.6fdogomkwogh

I hope that a solution will be found shortly for all Azzurra's employees but the situation looks very bad indeed.