PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - fired while on duty
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2004, 22:26
planoramix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue Panorama (aka Blue Banana) is a company were also those wishing to operate professionaly are, in most cases, confronted with a dilemma:

a- comply with aeronautical rules and regulations or
b- comply with Pecci's personal rules and regulations

If everybody would walk away from Pecci's type ruled companies it would be a better world for all of Us in the industry. Although we all are confronted with other issues that make that kind of decision hard or impossible to take. Nobody can be criticized.

What we can and should try to do is rise the Authorities interest when such dangerous course of actions are "imposed" by the management.

WHERE ARE THE AUTHORITIES? ???????????????????????????????????

Having myself resigned from BPA (I personally do not and will not allow anyone to force me to operate against safety regulations and I am not talking about low press in a cabin oxy bottle .............) I know that when the mechanics in LRM tell me that a call was made by Pecci to fire the Captain and F/O at the airport it was not something .... impossible.

But Velemax please explain to me why do You say the call was received in the hotel and why do you say that BPA willingly gave them a ride back if Lauda was requested and had agreed to fly back two BPA pilots from LRM to MXP on LDI staff ticket.
Did they not came back to MXP on the same aircraft F-GLOV only because ... for the first time!!! .. a BPA crew disobeyng to Pecci's ruling had imposed it?
Please advise