PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Neil Duncan Robertson v. Her Majesty's Advocate
Old 11th Mar 2004, 00:50
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger

Just for information, I would appreciate it, if posting a reply to this thread, that readers count to ten before hitting the submit button. Whilst the details in the report are graphic, to say the least, I and my moderators don't want to have to spend too much time having to edit or remove replies just because the poster doesn't have the maturity or eloquence to write something that is actually meaningful. Gut reaction is a 'given' and there is no need to put ones fantasies of revenge to print.

On a slightly separate note, I see that there is no mention of Robertson and his guilt on either airliners.net or the spoof site, airwhiners.net. The owners of both those websites allowed Robertson to use their forums to attack me personally. They allowed him to try and belittle PPRuNe and the campaign that I ran to expose him for the paedophile and swindler that he was even though I sent them copies of the evidence that I had collated. It was not until I employed the services of a lawyer and threatened them and their hosting companies to desist from allowing Robertson to continue making posts against me that they chose to put some sort of restraint on him.

Even after the evidence was presented to the owners of those sites, Robertson was allowed to continue posting on topics that didn't involve me or PPRuNe and thankfully the police moved to have Robertson placed into custody which finally stopped him gathering more converts to his twisted causes. Even today, there are posters on those forums that refuse to believe that Robertson was actually a dangerous man and the owner of Airwiners.net still claims that Robertson is a trusted friend and may only have erred slightly in his ways.

I still have circumstancial evidence from Robertsons time in Africa, especially as 'CEO' of 'City Connections' in Rwanda, of his abuse of local children. Unforunately, there is little that can be done about that and thankfully, the judiciary in Scotland have had the common sense and foresight to make sure that Robertson will not use his intelligence to con and worm his way out of this life sentence.