PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People Leaving Ezy For Greener Pastures.
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2004, 21:48
UNEASY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easyprison,
I take it you did read my thread.
From the chief pilot's recent letter, he has ruled out 5/3 for the time being never mind earlies and lates.
We are firmly stuck with 6/3 it seems, forever or until the obvious happens and then the regulatory bodies will suddenly realise they could have done something about it in the first place. Then a fall guy will be sort and better working conditions implemented overnight and everybody is happy again until another smart manager comes along in a few years and tightens the noose once again to justify his position .. e.t.c, e.t.c.
We have been reduced in this profession to just numbers and all this computer nerds just plug us in willy nilly.
We are so brainwashed that we even fear repercautions from accidents from flying and we therefore will do anything to ' cover our asses' ! and find this enough justification to join bodies such as BALPA e.t.c ( I am not implying that they are good for nothing, I am only addressing our inner fears), to have legal representation in case someone should be too quick to want to blame us.
Now I ask , why should that worry anybody whether he is blamed or not, after all if you were driving a company vehicle and had an accident and you are in the wrong, you do not feel the world is coming to an end.
WE ARE BRAINWASHED WHIMPS THAT HAVE ALLOWED RESPECT FOR OUR PROFESSION TO GRADUALLY ERODE.
Stand together and save this profession!

Last edited by UNEASY; 13th Mar 2004 at 23:21.