PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Britannia?
Thread: Britannia?
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2004, 19:19
AtlanticAngel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi There

Firstly Congratulations on getting offered a position with Britannia! I did 2 seasons with them also based at MAN and really enjoyed it. I just left last year and must say that I have some very happy memories of my time there and met some fantastic people. They have taken on alot of new entrants this summer so it us difficult to guess when you'd be offered a permanent contract but most likely after a couple of seasons. This is, of course, dependent on days off, sickness, punctuality, assessments etc.

Don't be put off by what you hear - like any airline the training course involves hard work and dedication but its just 4 weeks and you'll have alot of fun there. I still keep in touch with some people from my course and we all have great memories of our time there. The trainers are amazing and do all they can to get you through the course.

Britannia have lots more longhaul flights this year but I've heard that initials won't do any longhaul during their first season. You get one weeks holiday and they allocate this to you. If you really want to work as cabin crew, I think this would be an excellent starting point for you. Good Luck with your decision and if you need any information please do not hesitate to contact and I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Take Care
L x