PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopters and models (Thereof).
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2004, 08:04
Lu Zuckerman

Iconoclast

Location: The home of Dudley Dooright-Where the lead dog is the only one that gets a change of scenery.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Helicopters and models (Thereof).

I know there is another thread in which certain individuals wanted more pictures of helicopters with nude or clothed models standing near them. I don’t know if the interest is in the models or the helicopters however I would like to address helicopter models. I just took delivery of a Bell Super Cobra in US Marine camouflage colors. I have an extensive collection of helicopter and fixed wing models so I have a lot to compare this model to.

This model is two feet long and it is in extreme detail both in the cockpit and on the outside as well. Every single rivet is accounted for as well as inspection panels and external weapons. The most amazing thing is the cost, which is $50.00 US plus postage. It is really good value for money. Many of you may not have a personal interest in this particular helicopter but if you appreciate realism in scale models this is it. If you have any interest please contact me and I’ll tell you where you can get the model.