PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QATAR AIRWAYS
Thread: QATAR AIRWAYS
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2004, 14:40
Trolleydolley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Guys, Speaking from experience (lots of) working in the Gulf for a long long time. In order of preference and the way they treat crew and just the general way of living. I would apply to Emirates first, then Etihad, then Gulf Air and I am not too sure about Air Arabia but certainly if you could avoid Qatar Airways I would do so. I have never know so many unhappy people (Not just Cabin Crew but other staff as well). I lived in Qatar and loved it, but it's not for everyone. If you are just starting maybe just use QA to gain some experience. But there againit may go against you if you do. As some of the Airlines in the middle east have an agreement with QA to not employ only until crew have been left Qatar Airways at least 6 months. So please do think very hard before you let yourself get stuck into somethhing you may not want to do.

\And anyone who does make a go of it please do so with your heart and just think of it as an experience also try and save some money while you are out there!!