PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Aviation Problems (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2004, 15:21
Amazon man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All these comments are absolutely appalling, this used to be a nice industry with pleasant folk now it seems many of you can't wait to stick the knife in and see another company bite the dust and perhaps fellow colleagues lose their jobs.

If you don't have anything positive to say then keep all your theories and tittle tattle to yourselves, I have been redundant several times and it is not a pleasant experience especially at a time when the avaition industry is not riding the crest of a wave.

There was a time when I thought that Pprune had a useful role to play in the aviation business but I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that Danny has rather created a monster and it is now starting to run amok. Too many people using it for their own agenda with little thought for other people their careers and families.

I for one have very much reduced the amount I read on Pprune anymore and I suspect many others are doing the same, but please an appeal to some of you perhaps newer entrants to the avaition and airline business, don't have a go at colleagues for the sake of it just think a little before you post some of your replies.