PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shenzhen & Hainan A/Ls hiring
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2004, 23:22
Ivan Urge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aviator 1962; You must have that ''within 6 months to command " clause in your contract. Me thinks it won't be and I must warn you that it has taken more than that for experienced captains to get checked out here. Even if it was, it WILL be subject to their assesment for commandability. Read my previous post again re offers of right seats to experienced captains. Are you a gambling man? USD 200/month will get you accomodation but frankly speaking it will not be flash by anyones standard. I call it as it is- no apologies. Good flyers needed-yes. Good flyers- respected? I'll let you be the judge if you come. You will need a LOT of patience and even more experience to get along here. It is interesting but not for the feint-hearted. Here, the 'will of the man' overrides the manuals. Do a sincere appraisal of the pros and cons before you come- it may surprise you. BTW one of the agencies here thought that Loss of Licence Insurance was to cover you for accidental loss of your licence in the street for example. Say no more.