PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 5th Mar 2004, 01:28
naughty but nice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EK 2nd time around

Hi Guys,
I wonder if anyone knows of someone in this situation??
I got a position as cabincrew with EK early last year and signed contracts,did most of the medical etc...however due to personnal reasons i had to delay going to Dubai..Ek were ok about this and gave me 6 months in which to go...I decided at the end of the time I still couldnt go so They told me to confirm in writing that they could take me off file which i did..this is so you can reapply again in the future with out a 'black mark 'against your name so to speak..anyway about 2 months ago i called them to see if i can attend an open day in the uk and they said being as id already got the job last year and done my 2 days of interviews etc that i should just go to see them again for the personality test and a final interview..I have to take with me more photos,copy of my passport and visa permit.
does anyone know of a similar situation or the same thing thats happened to them or a friend? i just wonder what are my chances? will they ask the same question? etc...How long b4 i will hear? Blah,Blah
Many Thanx.