PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Pilot Meeting
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2004, 22:45
moremilk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why why why???

do flight crew in the one of the best airlines in the world moan soooo much????I know sooo many drivers who have been here for years,they moaned then and in 5 years time they will still be moaning,but at the same time living in a big,fancy FREE villa just like mine and driving a big,gas guzling jeep,just like mine,and getting drunk most nights in town ,just like me.People this is the easy life here in Dubai and 99% of us LOVE it.EK is one of the best which is why soooo many want to be here and stay here.Worse than girls I tell you.Forgive my spelling but English is not my first language...............

moremilk for someone who's been registered for less than a month you've sure got a lot to say. I'd remind you that this forum is for the primary use of professional pilots to get the latest news, vent their spleen or do as they generally see fit. Aside from that we welcome all other professions within our industry to make comment or participate in the conversations. In fact there's even some forums dedicated to their use. But if you're going to jump on this pony and start insulting the folk who form the heart of this site then you will shortly find your access to this site limited or restricted. It's your call; do you want to continue to float around the bowl or do I pull the chain?

4HP

Last edited by 4HolerPoler; 5th Mar 2004 at 16:01.