PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People Leaving Ezy For Greener Pastures.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2004, 20:39
bijave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Part of the crazy rosters issue goes to the increasing probability of an accident. Sure enough. However, upstream from crashes and atrocities due to exhausted pilots, I think we all should think about the right to have normal private lives and health.

Why give up on our health and private lives when everybody's saving them in more "regular" industries ? I think these are issues important enough to be fought for. I can feel no sense of luxury in those requests. IT IS NORMAL AND REQUIRED.

Or else, let's draw off 100 years of social improvements and get slowly back to abominable situations of deep physical exhaust that miners had to suffer.

I can read you guys can have up to 7/2. What is next ? 8/2 or even 9/2 ??? Or Let's stick to 7/2 but early mornings only ?

I know accountants only see that very bottom line which needs to be as positive as possible with a "pounds" after the figures.

Why don't you tell them to charge maybe an extra 1 or 2 pounds on each ticket to cover possible extra cost (if any exists) or else aircraft are grounded because you too have a life.

Ryanair get 4/3. Lufthansa get roughly a 4/3, as well as Air France. Why not EasyJet ?

Even if you live 5 minutes from work, 6/3 or 7/2 becomes painful after a while. I'm on a much nicer pattern and I'm always happy by the time holidays're approaching. That's why I can't understand how EZ pilots can take that.