PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Pilot Meeting
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2004, 07:33
AirbornRanger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What did I say in 2000?

Fellow aviators,

I remember me posting a remark about Emirates and The United Arab H@merroids in 2000....
I was truly telling you all what I have seen living in Dubai. Seeing how non locals, born and raised there where forced to leave because their father went broke and could not support himself nor his family. And this due to a local company going bust and not honouring the gentlemans pension rights after 30 years of service!!!
How the locals praise themselves of inventing the wheel better than anyone else....and how all looser wannabe pilots who would not have made it to any major carrier in the civilized world ended up in EK management. It was as a warning to all of you going there, but all the response I got back was stupid remarks of me not qualifying for the job, or me being an airhead etc. etc. -Yes I did not get the job...after telling the selection team that their health-insurance was poor....their arrogance was inappropriate (working with professionals does require some basic principles of respect and manners). The walking over corps mentality was so obvious that eaven a blind would get his 20/20 vision back
Well gentlemen, there is no golden heaven.....reality does catch up with fake promises and hype. I just hope for all of you that left a decent company and country to fly for those will find themselves in a better position sooner rather than later.
Some of you will write all kinds of things about my posting I am sure, but previous postings on this thread speaks for itself.....only it took you all 4 years to figure it out......some must learn the hard way it seems.....inventing the wheel again was it?

Good luck to you all.....