PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Pilot Meeting
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2004, 23:52
ShockWave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And! don't forget that when you do eventually get your command you will earn significantly less money than a brand new Direct entry Captain, even if he has less experience than you!

If you become a training Capt. he will still be earning more money than you when you are training him, and will continue to do so for the rest of your career!

Wake up Emirates! We will not survive long enough to reach the forcasted expansion targets if you continue to employ stupid, inexperienced, asskissing, brown-nosing, idiots for upper management positions.

I doubt that I will ever carrry minimum fuel again, or work on a rostered day off, proffesionalism, peace of mind and safety now take on a whole new meaning. It saddens me greatly to admit it but every man has his limits and that includes us.

Well done to the EK management! THANK YOU for the demonstration of goodwill, comradery and appreciation for all the many years of hard work and sacrifices made on an almost daily basis by your hard working and loyal captive slaves.

I am not being paid enough to put up with this crap! but like the rest, I will stay until something better comes along.
Shame.....!