PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People Leaving Ezy For Greener Pastures.
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2004, 00:57
Capitano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scottie, why do you have to defend the indefensible? Are you EZY management? If staff travel is rubbish, it is rubbish regardless of what you say. And it IS a big issue to a lot of us, nothing is more annoying than to be stranded when there are 10-25 seats empty on the A/C. I tried many times to get staff travel and the prices were same as to the public! More than 100£ per sector; why would you pay for you own airline when they should carry you free as it is elswhere with other airlines? I have purchased recently twice British Airways tickets for my travel when EZY staff travel was not available. And yet on departure there were 20-25 seats empty, due to overbooking. In fact, we hardly ever carry the full 148 or 149 pax, there are always seats available. Stby wouchers would be the easiest thing to arrange, but yet EZY is not doing it. I think EZY CEO would have to be held accountable for this as it is one the issues which affect the performance of the airline causing poor moral and resignations. Also, the CEO has publicly stated that EZY is a people company, but the truth is excactly opposite. Can CEO be sued about misleading and lying? EZY do not give a toss about people, that has been proved thousands of times.

THIS IS THE ONLY AIRLINE THAT I KNOW, THAT DO NOT ALLOW STAFF TO TRAVEL WHEN THERE ARE EMPTY SEATS IN THE A/C!
THIS IS THE PEOPLE MANAGEMENT OF EASYJET!

Morale in a company affects all aspects of the operations. A significant number of resignations affect the bottom line but EZY have never admitted that, and they try to keep secret the number of resignations.

I suspect that the current state of affairs will carry on unless the EZY board and the major shareholder institutions are informed about the true state of the problems.