PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 crashes into World Trade Centre
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2001, 00:02
LatviaCalling

Still behind the curtain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winston Smith,

As I said in my earlier post, this is not the time to get into America bashing, which seems to have become a great pasttime on this site.

Who the h**l do you think ordered up this call where two AA and two UA planes crashed -- The National Democratic Party of the United States. Get serious man.

Despite my pen-name of LatviaCalling, I've never made any bones about me being an ex-pat American living in Latvia.

I can certainly cite reams and reams of copy of Germany's problems with Turks, Kurds, Yugoslavs, Kosovos and Serbs, than you can about the United States.

But, that's not the point. A major disaster initiated by a foreign power or powers to be has happened in the United States. The country is mourning and believe me, if you have any feeling whatsovere for human beings, this is not the time to stick the needle in to the bone.

I don't even know why it's worth posting on this site with all you arse *oles around that can't even carry on a logical conversation.

Tell me, do you regret the downing of the four planes, or do you rejoice. I need a yes or no!