PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Ryanair cutting corners on safety, would the Professiona Pilots here pax with it?
Old 28th Feb 2004, 19:33
Coconuts

Smile

Hmmm

Interesting, when push comes to shove & people are asked to validate their accusations they seem to back into a corner. Not liking FR & accusing it of being unsafe are two different issues. I'm happy with the response so far, have always been cynical of the FR bashers & their motives, whether they had any validity or not? Either that are people are afraid to voice their opinions in public & back them up.

Though I heard someone quoting MOL as having said something in the vein of an airline could afford to have two accidents before it went down the tubes, can't vouch that he really said it though. I'm beginning to believe that begrudgement may be the motive behind all this FR bashing more than anything, may be wrong, I don't know. I'll continue to pax with them for the mo till someone comes up with a bl**dy good reason on safety grounds for me not to & backs it up with hard facts!

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Regards

Coco