PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CIA: Terrorists attempting to recruit pilots
Old 28th Feb 2004, 05:04
RED WINGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At the end of the day these people are everywhere, It is only when idiots from the media stir things and cause histeria then all of us are out of a job.

Imagine the daily sport etc reads this thread next thing headline " 100's of terrorist pilots working for airlines" see my point its the same as these ar*^hole reporters who infiltrate airfield security and then broadcast it to the world how they breached security. Tw*ts like this should be imprissoned in my opinion if they were really interested in improving security they would quietly discuss the problem with the airport, it is T*ats like that that are costing us all our jobs.

I grew up in an area of the UK that was prone to terror atacks from the NIreland situation on my 18th birthday I was told we could not go into town to celebrate due to a bomb scare, we all agreed to carry on anyway never let the b*&tards get you down.

In conclusion stop writing threads that induce fear, terrorists will always be a threat but good will always triumph over evil. BUT if you stop going about your daily life the ba*$ards win.
All we can do is remain vigilant, I know personally I would rather be dead than stop flying just because one day something might happen!!!!!!!