PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737 Fo/capt Jobs
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2004, 21:13
M.85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deza,

I didnt post any link here to the job offer..someone else did..Just said I recieved a mail (im subscrbed to FI) saying an airline was looking for jockeys..thats all.

M.85

Hi all who pmed me about info on the selection at Sky Europe.

I will be moving to bratislava on Monday and wont be able to reply to pms quite as often as i dont have a laptop so here are the main points about the interview/selection.

The psycho test is simple..just answer by being yourself..ybout 300 questions all regrouping 4 main areas..are you an alchoolic?are you an introvert?do you have a tendency to take risks?are you healthy.

The other test is about putting squares into circles,cards things etc..

The AtPL/knowledge test is about regular flying questions,alternates,minima,reading charts,...more like a FAA ATPL.

The interview is one to six ratio.2HR,the psy,the director of Ops,the chief pilot and another pilot.
Its staraight forward,just relax have a good time,no technical questions just a few routine ones such as what would you do if...

If you are selected youll be advised by email a few days later.

If you decide to accept the employement offer, you will have to pass a checkride on the 737 sim in Prague,sim is done by a CZA Captain and the chief pilot of sky europe is seating at the back watching..
If you have been selected for the brazilia..I am not sure what the process is.

If you are successful at the sim you will hgave to provide documents for the work permit and finalization of the employement contract.

It is all I know at the moment..

Just enjoy the day,come in in a positive mood..they are great people and very friendly..

Hope you join us very soon,

Regards,

M.85