PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - bmi mass exodus
Thread: bmi mass exodus
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2004, 20:42
keyboard flier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am another fairly contented employee. I do my job extreemly well because I'm good at it.
However I have my gripes about the company which person doesn't at some stage.
But I do think the company can and should make changes, they want to cut costs and save money, fine, what company doesn't but they should save it in the right places. Get rid of the deadwood managers, pull the GM's in line that flount the company policies for their own means. There are departments within the company that have more chiefs than indians, do you really need a manager, supervisor,and team leader to watch over 2 clerks, no!
If you read the company memos and editorials you get the feeling of being treated like a mushroom, the same old statements are trotted out time after time and no one believes it because it is repetative.
Come on management, wake up and do something about it, instead of sitting back doing nothing and taking your bonuses that you may or may not deserve.
That is my gripe, from what I see happening. I'm not going to leave, why should I.
And to all the whinging posters, some of them who don't even work for the company, if it's that bad you know where the door is and don't let hit you on the @r5e on the way out.