PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KLM/AF=Lost bags
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2004, 20:26
Yarba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree, KLM and Air France have the most rude staff I met whether on the ground or in the air. The merger will just make the largest, rude airline in Europe. My last experience with them decided me never to fly with them again. They are always losing cases from Amsterdam and you never get any apology or anything. They have no idea of the meaning of the word service. Just compare them with the likes of Singapore Airlines, or even BA! Have you noticed how all airports in Europe now have big notices about passenger rights, but if you go to UK nothing?!! Why is this - is UK not part of Europe? Even when they lost my bags for 3 days I was offered no compensation. I'm sure this is now illegal isn't it? Unfortunately, the new merger will make it difficult to get to lots of places in Europe without using KLM or Air France. I just hope some other airlines will operate on their routes and that they lose a lot of passengers and revenue until they learn that their service is very bad. I think they are so stubborn that they won't care - they'll just go mon strike like Air France are always doing when they lose jobs.