PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Ryanair cutting corners on safety, would the Professiona Pilots here pax with it?
Old 26th Feb 2004, 20:01
Coconuts

Smile

Bealine

Thank you for that additional information to your post & links that you've provided

I would like to emphasis that I am not an FR basher, though some of their management style regarding how they treat their employees wouldn't exactly enthuse me. I am more than grateful to them stuck on this little isolated island on the edge of the Atlantic seaboard where airtravel is more than often a necessity for international travel for ending the monopoly that Aer Lingus had on the Irish aviation market with their atrociously overinflated prices that only a Lady or Lord Muck could afford.

I've had the privilege of jumpseating on a number of times with their lovely courteous flight crews, a courteousness that has been mirrored in the cabin by their FA's. I've experienced nothing myself that would make me question their safety standards but that hasn't closed my ears to certain rumours which have genuinely left me concerned & wondering if there a basis to them?

Coco