PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V&A in court bid to keep Huey chopper on the ground
Old 26th Feb 2004, 12:08
Goldfish Jack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done Francois and the lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to hear the old Huey flying around again. It certainly looks like it has been a titanic battle and like the ship, one hopes this will now be put to rest and get on with life.

However I fear that old Elvis will try and do something again. It is now high time that he was curtailed, locked in Valkenberg and left alone for a long time.

It still bothers me the things the CAA manages to get up to. This is clearly a case of someone paying the CAA to do their dirty work and remove competitors. A colleague of mine is embroiled in the CAA icw low flying aircraft and they, the CAA, could not be more helpfull. They have gone out of their wasy to help him and assist him, so there is some good in the CAA, or should I rather say, in some parties within the CAA.

It is clear to me that there are rotten parties in the CAA and the quicker they are removed, the better for us all.

The question now, is who is Elvis paying to do his dirty work and how do we get rid of that person?