PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swissair Pilots cheated exams for years
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2004, 20:12
ettore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear «Skypointer»,
As a good and rare example for unbiaised, non-partial, non-partisan, objective and sound comments on Swissair Pilot's records of honesty, fairness and correctness, you should explain us how you managed to get hold of a letter of SWISS-COO Mannfred Brennwald to the Neue Zuercher Zeitung within less than a day of the publication of the article it is supposed to answer to, translate it into english and post it on pprune?
Thanks for the big laugh! And, please, do keep your energy for more fun...

Beside this, Spuds McKenzie wrote:
Ettore's suggestion that everything remains the same anyway is loads of bollocks. I'm in the industry in this country myself and let me tell you that right now especially the FOCA is very eager to set a few things straight, since they have been in the spotlight for a while themselves
You're absolutely right and I mentionned that this malpractice ended in 2000 thanks to the JAR. What I suggested and still believe is that the FOCA will not dig in the archives and cancel the ATPL the Swissair Pilots cheated on. The fact that things are to be set straight in the future is certainly needed, especially in such a small country where everybody knows, holds and can lever everybody...

Last edited by ettore; 24th Feb 2004 at 20:26.