PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa incident in 2000
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2004, 00:49
Toulouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

rupetime and a few others of you, just to say I'm in total disbelief at your attitude. As if we were (well I'm not anyway) a bunch of teenagers messing about.

There is no reason for me to proove to you that what I say is real. I know it is as do the other passengers aboard the flight that day.

I will not conitune to respond to these sort of comments, but just to answer rupetime: it's taken me four years to post this item here because I only just discovered this interesting site last week. I have searched the internet on many occassions to find info on the incident, and I have never been successful.

Anyway, this incident had a very bad effect on me. Pre this date I adored flying, and for the past four years I have been fighting against my new fear of flying, often causing me to avoid travel (even to visit my family). I had hoped that someone, especially some professional from within the industry might have heard of ot or might just be able to say something in my continuing quest for reassurance when flying.