PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Rent-a-Mob
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2002, 06:40
sycamores

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MOLlymaloneAir is a liability and accident waiting to happen! I remember the days when (allegedly) ex Romanian AF/ ex TAROM pilots were used ex dublin with their ass clencher aircraft.I remember taking off from Luton with a heavy thunderstorm o/head and the nose going up twice and not much else following(he went around and did it 3rd time lucky with a chorus of screams and without so much as an apology or explanation) More recently I remember picking the phone up to distraught elderly antipodean friends who had been B+A'd (Bumped and abandoned) and ended up coming BA.. .For a couple of quid more it is more refreshing to leave from a country you paid for (CPH read Malmo), be treated with civility and have worries smoothed over by a voice that knows hows to articulate and use a PA system.. .I also prefer to have uniforms on a/craft I travel on and not to have the living daylights sh+t out of me when the CEO pops up with the £4 Reprocessed sandwich that started the day in Lubeck and i'm eating it over Prestwick.. .I want an A I R L I N E. Not a Bus. If the latter were required i'd get a student card and travel europe that way.

'Nuff Said