PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone knows what happed to BAE Systems
Old 22nd Feb 2004, 01:16
Airchart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This has certainly been interesting reading. Our friend here, "peg", is obviously related under goodness knows what tedious terms, to the Spanish FTO AeroMadrid. Having read several of her posts where she has been kind enough to give us highly detailed information about the cost and availability of courses at AeroMadrid, she now seems to know in fine detail the BAE situation. Umm...interesting.

Honestly "peg", try to be fair. I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is not a forum for FTO advertising. Try to be fair to those people who have worked and still work at BAE. And to current management.

You might not think much of the FTE management, but why don't you check out management with Mr.Crespo, at your lovely AeroMadrid. Down from 3 integrated courses a year with over 40 students per course, to 1 intergrated course with only 10 students. Half of the fleet of aircraft for sale!!! No longer the best client for our friends at CLH.

And latest news: Aeromadrid is about to start handing back some of its rented classrooms to AENA (Spanish airport authority) due to lack of business.

Hey there Peg. You might need to start looking for another job!!

I'm trying not to get personal here, but it's not easy!!

I've read some of your posts that are actual lies. It's amazing. You even had the courage to say that a certain FTO in Madrid was in a court case with its students. (I checked up on that myself). Totally untrue. And here you are, at it again. Come on, give us a break please.

And just repeating some of your words from one of your posts: "In my opinion, I don't think they're going to last long..." Umm...what about you?