PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 21st Feb 2004, 14:42
daisydaze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys

I will try to shed some light onto 3 subjects - yes it is worth applying online - I did, bypassing the long "open day" selection process and was invited to the group interveiw with about 50 others ( some of whom did attend an open day), I was employed and have been happily working for them for a while now.

Professional pictures are just that professional - stick with them if you want to impress, Emirates is not some budget mates airline - remember the final decision about your application is made by someone who will only see your photo.......sell yourself !!!!!.

Canada, well don't think Emirates actively recruit there at the moment - however having said that, I know some Canadians who have been recruited in Dubai and are allowed to use their home country (canada) as their leave destination etc - rumour has it, flights to Canada are in the works, but we did the crew to do the flights, so guys keep trying !!!!!

Good luck
Cheers Daisy