PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinsons and fat asses
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2004, 07:01
simonp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So from this, can I gather that anybody around the 100Kg plus weight is a "fat arse"?
I would like to see this theory bandied around some of the rugby clubs around town, where some weigh a little more than that and are far from being a fat arse. Methinks that this may result in the perpetrator of such a theory may just get to log some flight time without the benefit of rotors.....

I am new to this game, but from what I have read on the matter,
some of the issues here such as mast bumping could happen to anybody irrespective of their weight as it occurs in a roll under 0 G conditions created by something like an abrupt pushover, or is it only fat arses that are capable of such flying manoevers. Not everybody is skinny, pilots included (neither am I ) ....and I sincerely hope that as I progress I do not have one of those that criticize as has been noted on this forum as an instructor. Despite having a Telecoms diploma, a HR Training & Development Diploma, a Financial Management Diploma as well as a multitude of Technical Competency Certificates I am now doubting that due to the size of my gut, I will not be able to master the theory of flying.....sod it, I was really looking forward to it! Maybe balloning will be better!!!!!