PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Littoral
Thread: Air Littoral
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2004, 22:56
airship
Uneasy Pleistocene Leftover

Location: Gone, but not forgotten apparently?! All forums marked "Private"...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was going to say...

The French Commercial Court decided last Tuesday the 17th February to put both Air Littoral and the maintenance arm Air Littoral Industrie into liquidation, after the withdrawal of a possible takeover by the Alain Duménil group. This follows the decision the previous Friday by the French Ministry of Transport not to renew Air Littoral's operator's license which grounded all aircraft. It would appear to be the "Fin"

...but FL460 has already answered his own question!

All I can add therefore...

Is that Sophie is driving everyone up the wall. One moment she sits straight up in the chair by the window. Next she is in the kitchen making fresh coffee. Neither I nor the cats drink coffee. Then she calls her chums and stands there glassy-eyed for 10 minutes. Afterwards she wanders about the place straightening things out and asking when I shall put in more shelves...

Alain, F/O is looking into whether he can make the transition and become a yacht Captain. Is his English good enough to follow the courses leading upto the UK MCA certificate which appears to be the only acceptable qualification today in order to skipper a "gin palace"?

...a little of the human aspects of this sad incident.