PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who's the best to work for: easy or ryanair ?
Old 19th Feb 2004, 00:52
Tudor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THAT'S IT, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH!!!

Would anyone reading this please have a look at the thread titled "GB Recruitment". On 15th February there is a posting from my 'friend' Jetteson. It states, "Can anyone tell me what the rostering is like. Do you have a set pattern eg 5 on 2 off? It would help if someone could give me an example of their roster for a week". Yet one day later s/he states on this thread, "...I have been working for GB for the past year..."!!! So you've not sussed out the roster pattern after been there for a year?

Listen to me...you are a sad, pathetic, confused, attention seeking individual. I seriously advise you to seek professional medical help sooner rather than later. I feel you deserve sympathy rather than ridicule.

Additionally, easyJet has NOT got a mystery shopper program nor has it EVER had one. And if I were you I'd be very cautious as to whose name you bandy around this forum. Because if I ever saw my name on here implicated in someone's little fantasy I'd do my utmost to find out who that person was and when I did they had better watch their backs.

Don't bother replying to this 'cos I've actually had enough of your crap - just go and get some help.