PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna Caravan ditches near Cairns
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2004, 23:23
nungry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It takes a lot for me to step up and voice my opinion, and now is the time. I am disgusted at the amount of bullsh*t that has already been spruked about this incident without anyone here knowing the facts!!
Anyone here comptemplating any sort of speculation and "It's just what I heard" sort of facts, you're no better than the professional source we call the media. If you know so much, why aren't you working for channel nine?? they always get the story straight - NOT!!
I'm gone - pull your f*cking head in mate, in your immortal words, "in point form only as I couldn't be bothered typing it all" (yeh, good one)-
*Do you personally know the pilots - I do
*Was one of the pilots living with you when it happened - he was with me
*Were you the first person called from one of the pilots after the incident - I was
*Did you spend a week with one of the pilots after they have just both stared death in the face and won and understand how they feel - I did
* Do you know what a C208 is and how it is operated - I do
*Do you know what you're talking about - NO!!

What's wrong with you man, why try and put a dampner on a fantastic outcome, visa vie, two fellow aviators are alive and well, to tell the tale on how they cheated death and what a god awful experience they just went through, and all you can do is try and big note yorself and point fingers on a subject you probably know nothing about by "presuming" what happened on that day. As you say, only what you heard, but if you wern't there, what right do you have to comment!