PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Student Pay!
Thread: Student Pay!
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2004, 07:17
tired-flyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What the hell!!!

Bloody HELL

having just received the news (applied '02, test 1 '03, test 2 '04) that i had passed all the tests, i was thinking that i could throw back my student days and finally say to the bank manager, don't worry i'll be able to pay back my CDL no prob, NATS have gone and changed the pay figures (go figure).

As an ex-mil controller, (not a bad wage) there was i was thinking.......(that was my mistake)...at last a decent salary to keep my lovely women in the manner she has become accustomed to!!!

ANYWAY

Can somebody give me accurate living figures for Bournemouth please. OK i don't start till 05 (almost a year) but the bank may come a calling before then and it would be nice to tell the 'friendly' manager how i'll cope.

By the way the person who said that £14.5K is better than some gradutes needs to take a look as most graduate salaries are normally in the range £18k - 22k.

Just another rant, are NATS not on shaky ground by offering jobs at a reduced salary without first sending the aforementioned notice of change to applicants already in the system????