PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 crashes into World Trade Centre
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2001, 22:35
Cyclic Hotline

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Unhappy

Unbelievable. Terrifying. Horrific.....

What words can describe the carnage unleashed upon the innocent people who have so undeservedly lost their lives in these unparalled acts of Terrorism today.

No words or actions can undo the terrible events that have unfolded before our eyes today.

My thoughts, prayers and condolences go to the families and colleagues of everyone so terribly affected by these actions. Their lives will never be the same and I truly share your loss. To our friends and colleagues at United Airlines and American Airlines, I cannot express my emotions as I watched the horrifying events unfold this morning. These events are almost unimaginable, yet we were witness to it today, the 11 Septemeber 2001, another day that will live in infamy.

Before anyone rushes to assign blame and identify the "only" organizations that could accomplish an act like this, remember that a terrorist enemy can originate from anywhere, including from within. Please do not let this thread to become an unbalanced rush to judgement at this early juncture.

There will be a time for action, and when it arrives, the remedy should be decisive and resolute.

My thoughts and prayers to everyone involved on the ground in the aftermath and also all members of the military who may find themselves embroiled in the fight and defence of freedom.