PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V&A in court bid to keep Huey chopper on the ground
Old 18th Feb 2004, 03:25
George Tower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having followed this saga from a distance it appears that there is a campaign against the Huey from various character's whose businesses have lost out from the Huey's success.

I notice that the Huey camp are open, frank and generally very candid about their situation but we hear very little from the other side.

Doubtless justice will prevail but I'm slightly bemused by the one sided press statement by the V & A Waterfront. It is hardly objective from an organisation that should be neutral in this case. It seems the V & A Waterfront has swallowed the lies being perpetuated about the Huey.

I'm sure the specific allegations/lies about the Huey will be rebutted by those in the know.

As for the issue of commercial operation using ZU registered a/c.....it seems a but of a grey area. Thunder City is undoubtedly a commercial operation and their kit is all ZU registered. Flying schools use Jabiru for flight training which is also an a/c that is commonly on the ZU register.

I hope that whatever the CAA do they enable the Huey to keep flying safely. Given the goings on with CAA it appears that they do seem incapable of organising a piss up in a brewery.