PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK's best bacon sarnie?
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2004, 01:54
Hairyplane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enstone

Man on The Fence,

Hello my friend - havent seen you for a while! The memory of our trip with Damien B also on board in the Hairyplane over the Thames Forts last summer is still making my bottie pout - spooky things or what?! I used to look out to them most days when I lived on Sheppey (and yes - I have checked out www.Sheppeyscum.com - great site!) and must confess to a few Forts- inspired ghostie nightmares as a saucepan lid.

Back to the Lardie Git Special @ Enstone. If they still do it, I'll meet you at OW (with DamienB naturally!) and we'll take the Hairyplane.

Check it out, let me know. Enstone Flying Club will have the gen. Simply ask them if the transport cafe on the industrial estate is still open. It will probably be a Sat.am so confirm that with them too.

Have you ever been Chester-bound and stopped at the Midway Truck Stop? Best breakfast in the universe? Well, the Enstone Cafe is a worthy second.

If its not open, well seek a pig elsewhere, courtesy of our fellow posters (and no - we aint going up to Sunburgh unless you pick up the fuel bill (I'll do the brekkies...)

Seriously though - we must do some more trips in the Hairyplane this season - you guys have got a sense of humour at least as dry and sarcastic as mine....

In fact, thats what like about you - you remind me of me...!!

VBR

HP