PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Question about CRFI
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2004, 08:24
Chuck Ellsworth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Medium Salsa:

You should look on the bright side of this.

Before we had all these "Experts" making up these charts, graphs and formulas we couldn't fly because we had no one to give us all these wonderful bits of knowledge.

You wouldn't believe the lost time and money we suffered in the far north flying the DC3 's 4's 6's and such because the runways had snow on them and we had no way to ensure that we could actually land on them...so we just sat and waited....

But now we have these really bright people working for the regulator who make it safe with their vast knowledge writing all those wonderful guidelines... of course they first spent years flying under every known condition to become such trusted experts.

So look at the bright side we couldnt fly because we did not know what was safe and what was dangerous...

Don't you just love these guys, making life so simple and of course safe for us?

Aahh.. the luck of the draw, I was cursed by being born to soon and missed all that flight time.

Oh, well maybe now I can get to fly if I can just figure out how to interpet simple things like CAR's and all these newfangled charts and formulas.....

So when you get it all figured out get back to me and enlighten me.

Chuck Ellsworth