PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How many attempts did it take U...2 become Cabin Crew??
Old 16th Feb 2004, 00:01
Q-Tee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Euphemia -

Dont knock others until you have been in their shoes .... to those of you who havent been a LH FA, you couldnt understand what a stress it can have on your personal life .... sure there are those who 'play' the system - and I dont agree with those few. If you are successful into getting into Longhaul, you will find that there are times when you personal life has to take precedent over your working one. The vast majority of QF LH crew are responsible, but even the best of us has to drop a trip to do something in our personal lives sometimes .... we have no choice, QF doesnt assist us in most cases...

So please do not bag all of us, as the very few who go sick at the drop of a pin, represent a very small number of us.

And as for the original question:-

I have been interviewed for 4 different airlines, and have been successful (and accepted) in each application. I have now settled at QF Long Haul, and cant see myself going anywhere soon ..... it's fantastic