PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Feb 2004, 17:12
CL300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NJE is run under the portaria, with as JAR OPS permits some modification of it, if any of you took time and some money to Call INAC in portugal they would have received as I did the full regulation governing Netjets operations since it is a public information....sob.
I cannot tell if Netjets is bending those rules and i'm not a computer wiz to have those scanned and so on. however concerning Flight time limitations here they are

this agreement is dated April,3rd 1998

It is based on Report hour and number of landings as a crew memeber on duty, two or pilot crew.

from 0700to 1359 1 or 2 landings Flight service max is 14 hours 9 or more landings flight service goes down 9 hours
from 1400 to 1559 flight service is 13hours30
1600-1759 Flight service 12h30
18-0359 Flight service is 12h00

for technical crew weekly Duty time 55 hours
monthly flight time 95 hours and duty time 190 hours
quaterly 285 hours Flight time Duty time 480 hours
Yearly 900 flight time 1800 duty time

I 'm not involved directly in this business, but I cannot be more than amazed to see so called pro, fishing around for what it seems to be a crucial information, not to be able to dig this out from the portuguese authorities as I did in a week time...

If I can get my hands on an Netjets contract I let you know, but in the mean time you can go out and ask may be or even better since the pilots seems to be not that good, you can try to submit an application and get there and have a contract with your name on like that you would have a pretty good idea about what is going on (shame I do not hold an ATPL licence )

hang loose