PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - USAAF practices shooting down airliners...
Old 13th Feb 2004, 23:26
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation ***WARNING***

I've already deleted at least 6 posts from this thread becasue, once again, a few posters are unable to get it into their brains that this is a discussion about the policy of the USAF and others of planning to shoot down a civilian airliner SHOULD the need arise! It is NOT a discussion about the politics of the US, the UK or anyone else.

As usual, it is the minority of posters who have some kind of inbuilt reflex that automatically enrages them so much that they launch into diatribes full of invective and anger about subjects that are actually very remotely peripheral to this topic. DON'T BOTHER as it will be deleted and you will have wasted your efforts. Try counting to ten and then think carefully about your response.

Try reading ORACs reply on page one and then plan a response if you must. As has been stated elsewhere, this is the PROFESSIONAL PILOTS rumours network and whilst I don't mind input and debate from anyone with an interest in our PROFESSION, I suggest that you will be wasting your time posting on here if I consider the content of your post to be UNPROFESSIONAL or immature/infantile. Please use Jet Blast, if you must, for personal rants about politics. (Although we retain the right to delete whatever we feel is not worth remaining on this website).