PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WMU - Probably The Best Training Choice Available.
Old 13th Feb 2004, 03:31
Thundercat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't want to get into the usual modular/integrated debate, BUT if you were to believe that airlines held ANY favour for integrated courses, then this should keep the guys arguing modular and the guys arguing integrated happy shouldn't it? You cover all bases - minimize cost and maximise employment potential.
Clearly Send Clowns you do want to get in the same old modular/integrated debate. In my initial post, I actually used the words above ie 'IF you WERE to believe that airlines held ANY favour....' - I never implied or said they did, I was merely repeating a common debate on this site.

In fact, for the record, I don't believe that integrated courses hold any favour with the airlines at the present time and there certainly doesn't seem to be any evidence to show that they do. It is indeed a personal choice. However, those who may of liked to have been in the market for an integrated course and had to look at other options due to the prohibitive cost, now have a real choice. Again, these are my opinions and are not intended to mislead but hopefully people with real knowledge will lend advice....