PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Q.r: Has Bob Gates Been Fired?
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2004, 02:55
homesick rae
Aluminum Tubing Inspector
Aluminum Tubing Inspector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ayomide, you were the disbliever! i don't recall anyone saying that all of the Cabin Crew were treated badly!

all depends on if your face fits to be honest.

good example and i hope that at least A300 Man will know the people i am talking about here:

one of the old school RM has just be accepted back into the fold. she is a friend of mine and will be the first to admit that her record was by no means perfect and she had various "reprimands" of sorts, but she worked hard. another ex crew CL, who is a friend of mine and of RM, re applied but was refused...she had worked her way up the ladder, was popular, kept her nose clean and resigned quietly...quite simply her face didn't fit...she was treated quite differently when she resigned unlike the aforementioned, who has now been accepted back.

and before you begin to swing your handbag again ayomide, i am simply giving an example of the kind of thing that DOES go on.

...and before you question my sources...a phonecall from CL herself to my home!

A300 Man's comments about Bob Gates, well, are correct! everybody suffers, same as Sooty when he left!

there are many happy crew and staff at QR and that's great, but I believe that they are in the minority.