PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WMU - Probably The Best Training Choice Available.
Old 13th Feb 2004, 01:39
Thundercat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for that reminder JohnnyPharm - the restriction on leave (same at FTE Jerez I believe) means that you cannot make constant hops home even if you wanted to. So there's an enforced saving!

Send Clowns; I emphatically disagree. Your understanding and mine for the use of this forum are clearly at opposite ends of the spectrum. I am not spreading propaganda, because for that I would have to have an intent to market or create 'spin' for WMU. I clearly don't. I am another wannabee trying to attain a good sample of views on this particular establishment at this time. I am quite simply making a statement to encourage some interesting and experienced responses. Unfortunetely your views do not seem to be based on anything other than "don't promote another establishment because it may mislead or take business away from mine!". You're missing the point. I'm in the process, along with many others, of making a decision based on a myriad of factors. If you don't think my suggestion is a good one, fine, explain why it isn't and where perhaps I should look at also/instead! Give others who read these dialogues the credit to come to their own conclusions. If the facts are wrong, please dispute them, if not, try being helpful!!

FFF - Good plan. If the dollar goes 2:1 it's a wise decision to invest regardless of any training plans!