PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Raids Meatbombers No 2
View Single Post
Old 12th Feb 2004, 16:40
rs480

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boney

Well what a gob full and most of it bull**** ever thought (if you can) about getting the facts right?

The guy you refer to never worked for the halfwit operator and neither would anyone with an ounce of sense as he exploits all his staff and gives them up at will to the authorities to protect himself.

It’s people like you and the operator that confuse and jeopardize SAFETY don’t know your reason but the operators is $$$$ and at anyone’s expense.

Before you shoot off at the lip again it may be best to take a little time to familiarize yourself with the regs.
May help to prevent you from making yourself look like an IDIOT in future.

The operator can be as sick to death as he likes, what the guy is doing is within the regs. unlike the operator.

It is you I feel sorry for, as it must be an unbelievable burden to go through life being so stupid. (no prize for 2nd place)

QNIM

Spot on what more can I say the COPS and CASA have got it right.

Griffinventure:

CASA should take a look at any dodgy operator but need to be advised of all breaches of regs. remember it has taken 3 years and 100s of reports to get action at B.H.
Maybe when the B.H. saga is resolved it will set precedence and the industry will be cleaned up.

Ang737

I agree and you’re a lucky chap.

ps. Any chance of the club you fly for coming to B.H. all the promotional work has been done and a professional competitor may put this clown out of business?

Rs480